Katrine Nexø designs all jewellery in her studio in Frederiksberg.
We strive to take care of our planet and future generations by using chemicals as gentle for the environment as possible.We recycle all of our precious metal in order to avoid extracting a lot of new silver.
All KATRINE NEXØ JEWELLERY pieces are handcrafted in 925 recycled sterling silver and plated in 24 carats of gold.
All gold plated jewellery are surface treated which will fade over time.
For the best maintenance: Avoid contact with water or chemical products (such as soap, hand wash, perfume, hairspray etc.) and keep your jewellery in an airtight jewellery box when not being used.
Often used Jewellery will naturally wear faster. It is a natural process and in some cases the jewellery will oxidize quicker than other. It all depends on your body’s heat, sweat and amount of acid.
The oxidation can easily be removed with a soft jewellery cloth. We recommend you buying this, which easily fits in your purse – making sure your jewellery is nice and shiny whenever you need it.
If your jewellery needs to be refreshed it is possible to get them replated in 24 carats of gold for a small amount of money. Prices depend on the weight and size of the jewellery.
- When you are not wearing your jewellery you have to store them in a safe place such as your bedroom, in a jewellery box with acid free foam.
- Do not store your jewellery in the bathroom. The humidity will make the silver oxidize quicker.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products such as soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Do not wear your jewellery when being in the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna or bath.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils, moisturizer and perfume can all cause stains or damage.
- Makeup, perfume and hairspray contain chemicals which might damage your jewellery’s finish.
- Gently wipe of your jewellery with a soft cloth after use in order to remove makeup or oils from the skin.
We recommend you take care of your jewellery as any other product. Shoes and clothes have to be maintained and repaired – this goes for your jewellery as well.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org